Sunday, September 30, 2007

All Or Nothing Tattoo - the life
I havent worked this hard since-
well, since the last time i did this.
I have great fantasies. Visions of prospererity. I dream of days of war and nights of passion. Yes, love, but not soley. The reason I'm back schooling after quiting what I am now relearning- I can't settle.
I can count my days off in the last year on one hand.
I want the day. I want now. I want to be the best I can possibly be in this moment. I will overcome I will learn I will teach myself to embody that which I want so badly to live.
I am learning to draw, to tattoo from some of my favorite artists in the industry. Talent I aspire to.
I need art. I breathe it I smell it it finds me all day. I work for the freedom to create that. The freedom to travel - live. When I have the time, the inspiration to sit down and feel, I will. When I find that path I will pack for the journey. Now i ready for it with studious attention. Of those days off I have had I spent in thick moments with loved ones. We spun hearty tales. We laughed and ate and cried. We lived to the full.
I have made great sacrifice. To reap what I may from this time spent. I've given up passions I once cherished. I listen with even more attention for it. I've lived like shit for far too long.
Ive worked 90+ hr weeks for almost a year.
One of these days we'll be done. One of these days it'll be time to go home.
Until then there is now. And now is just fine for the time.

No comments: