Thursday, August 14, 2008

SKETCHBOOK IS ALMOST DONE!!!!

This is really exciting - My sketchbook is almost done! It's a collaborative book with Dave MF' Tedder {www.davemftedder.com} and Chris Vennekamp {www.chrisvennekamp.com}, 2 of my boys from th' dirty. They work at All Or Nothing Tattoo- You may have heard of it. Great guys and GREAT artists too. Go check them out their work is ill. I'm really honored to be a part of this project. I did all the graphic design for it too, which was a challenge. I'm not a digital artist and it took me too long to do what should taken anyone else about a breath and a half. whatever. I never claimed tot be a jack of all trades, right? All in all, for my inexperience, it came out looking amazing. Here's the front and back covers that I Photoshopped together. I'll let yall know when It's finished publishing and available!

Tattoo Sketchbook Cover

Tattoo Sketchbook Back Cover

No comments: